Because inflammation is my top specialty, when I speak about ways to live inflammation-free most people don’t believe I’ll be addressing heart attacks; but inflammation plays a crucial role. They also believe I’ll mostly deal with which foods to eat, which to avoid, and some supplements or remedies to rid themselves of their inflammation and the ensuing pain…That…however, misses another vital aspect of not only helping avoid and reverse inflammation but of supporting overall detoxification to reduce inflammation and recapture your quality of life. That missing link is WATER, WATER…yes…WATER!
To further illustrate the importance of water, I’ll discuss a scenario most people can relate to…that is…not wanting to drink water either close to or at bedtime because they will have to get-up during the night to urinate. With that said, let me give you an example that I find most people never heard, not even some health professionals:…
Many factors affect your brain and heart health. Optimal brain health and memory can be affected by lack of sleep or a number of other reasons including genetics, level of physical activity, and lifestyle and environmental factors. Studies are now showing how nutrition is playing a key role in brain health. As the years’ progress, cell damage in the brain can occur due to oxygen molecules called free-radicals. For those affected, it can lead to memory loss and slower cognitive processing times leading to a diagnosis of disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia.
Much like specific foods support heart health, brain function also relies on optimal blood flow to the brain, therefore, both need the same nutrients. Click Link Foods Your Brain & Heart NEED to read the full article.
FACT: Gout plagues more and more people daily – it’s a type of arthritis which leads to joint inflammation. It can cause slight swelling and stiffness or, in some cases, leads to severe pain and intense swelling that develops and manifests in just a few hours. The major reason for the occurrence of gout is a uric acid overload, which causes hard crystals to form in your joints.
The uric acid formed is through a process called decomposing prunes – chemicals that our bodies naturally process and can be found in different varieties of foods. If a person’s diet contains a high number of purines it will then raise the amount of uric levels in the body and can develop gout.
Therefore, if you have gout and you want to improve or be proactive you MUST lower the level of uric acid inside your body. The best way to start is to make some changes in your lifestyle and diet as briefly outlined in this report. CLICK this LINK to read the full article.
If your get-up-and-go got up and went….consider the effects of bad oils!
The list of disorders linked to overconsumption of omega-6 fatty acids continues to grow.
Latest studies link cheap, omega-6-laden vegetable oils to behaviors such as TV-watching and diseases such as diabetes!
Digest These Facts:
- Americans consume vastly greater amounts of omega-6 fats than they did 30 years ago.
- Combined with low intake of omega-3 fats, that excess creates “silent”, chronic inflammation…AND…
- worrying evidence linking chronic inflammation to fatigue and inactivity has begun to emerge in recent clinical studies.
- Five years ago, researchers from the National Cancer Institute found that breast cancer patients with comparatively high omega-3 levels — and low omega-6 blood levels — showed substantially less inflammation and fatigue…AND…
If the “town crier” isn’t the only one crying…and you’re one of the millions suffering from fibromyalgia, arthritis, gout, joint and/or soft tissue pain, or dental pain, science has finally confirmed what I’ve been researching and writing about for over twenty years…unsweetened tart cherry juice to the rescue!
Scientific Perspective…Oregon Health & Science University has now proven that tart cherries DO help reduce chronic inflammation that leads to most pain syndromes. Tart cherries, it turns out, have the highest anti-inflammatory compounds of any other food!
- In Oregon, researchers asked 20 women, aged between 40 and 70, to drink an unsweetened juice made from tart cherries twice a day for three weeks. At the end of the study, researchers found significant improvements in the levels of inflammation the women were experiencing, with the most dramatic results being seen in the women with the worst osteoarthritis at the beginning of the experiment. Participants also reported a significant reduction in pain…
I’m often asked if wine is good for our health and, if so, how much, how often and what kind. You Asked…here is the research…
- A healthy serving for men = one to two drinks daily (4 oz. each), maximum;
- A healthy serving for women = one daily (4 oz. each);
There are many factors that may affect your brain health. Optimal brain health and memory can be affected by lack of sleep or a number of other reasons including genetics, level of physical activity, and lifestyle and environmental factors. Studies are now showing how nutrition is playing a key role in brain health. As the year’s progress, cell damage in the brain can occur due to oxygen molecules called free-radicals. For those affected, it can lead to memory loss and slower cognitive processing times leading to a diagnosis of disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia. (Click on image to enlarge)
* Nearly 30 million Americans have diabetes which is about 10% of the population, or 1 out of every 11 Americans
* Approximately 21 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes. The remainder are not yet diagnosed. * Approximately 26% of Americans over the age of 65 are diagnosed with diabetes
* Nearly 1.7 million new cases are diagnosed each year
* Estimates show that 86 million Americans 20 years and over (1 out of 3) are pre-diabetes…Click to continue reading…
Pain and inflammation is at the top of symptom-lists by the majority of the population, especially as related to disorders like Fibromyalgia and Arthritis. Having available a non-drug remedy with effective ingredients all in a capsule, without all the side-effects, is as important as uncovering the underlying causes because without being able to manage the pain and ensuing inflammation, the body cannot repair and rejuvenate.
Many years in the formulating, a new product that fulfills all of my requirements for a safe, effective, non-drug supplement without side-effects is finally available. Some complexes available either aren’t effective or they contain natural aspirin (willow bark) which is effective short-term but then can cause G.I. symptoms of stomach irritation when taken more than a few days – just like aspirin does…Click to continue reading…