Why are we beginning this article introduction about an eBook with a discussion about food when this book is about headaches? Because what we consume affects every biological function within our body, including food ingredients known to cause headaches – specifically migraines, tension headaches and allergic responses.
For the first time in the history of human existence, we are choosing to eat things that are NOT FOOD – and our bodies and diminishing quality of life show it!
The thing that bugs me is that the people think the FDA is protecting them – it isn’t. What the FDA is doing, and what the public thinks it is doing, is as different as night and day.
– Dr. Herbert L. Ley (1969), Former FDA Commissioner...
Consider these startling facts:
* Based on new research, migraines are now believed to be a result of a disorder of your nervous system – most likely in your brain stem and not by constriction and decrease in blood flow as previously believed.
* More than 300 million people worldwide suffer from migraine headaches, twice the number of women than men.
* The average American consumes OVER 10 pounds of chemical food additives per year! These include artificial sweeteners, flavor enhancers, coloring, texture enhancers, and preservatives.
* Headache disorders are among the most common disorders of the nervous system – an estimated 47% of the adult population is victim of a headache, to one degree or another, at least once annually.
* Headache disorders are associated with personal and societal burdens of pain, disability, damaged quality of life and financial cost.
* A minority of people with headache disorders worldwide are diagnosed by a health-care provider. However, the underlying causes of headaches have been under-estimated, under-recognized, under-treated and over-medicated.
* A 2012 survey exposed some startling statistics – the average American over age 2 spend more than 34 hours weekly watching live television and another three to six hours watching taped programs. That number rises steadily to an average of 48 hours weekly after age 65. Additionally, some 36 million of us are watching video on smartphones.
* Adults are exposed to screens – TVs, cellphones, G.P.S. – for about 8.5 to 10 hours daily, according to a study released by the Council for Research Excellence and created by the Nielsen Company.
And the list goes on…and on…and on…
So, what's changed in the last 100 years? Why are we sicker and headaches of all types are increasing by the minute? We know there’s no mysterious disease attacking us and our DNA has not taken a sudden strange twist…YET…
– Consumers are eating more and more food products with chemical ingredients and artificial sweeteners. The American food supply, with hundreds of interacting chemicals and foreign compounds are simultaneously introduced into our bodies without concern about both short and long-term health consequences.
– We are all exposed to more environmental pollution, including most significantly the electromagnetic field (s) (EMFs) energy from all those electronic gadgets that we’ve become addicted to in our fast-paced world of wanting “instant” information.
The ONLY thing that has changed is the food we consume, the chemical additives, and the environmental pollutants we’re exposed to.
In this updated publication, Dr. Gloria sheds light on the causes, effects and non-drug solutions for headaches in general – specifically migraines and tension-induced.
What Health Professionals are Saying…
Finally, this book provides you a Wholistic approach to finding the causes of migraines and headaches from a doctor of natural health and an investigative health journalist who is also a recovered victim. Instead of dealing with symptom-care, that becomes drug-management and only serves to add to the body’s overall toxic load, this book provides causes, effects, nutrition-based and non-drug solutions.
SECTION 1 – Covers the anatomy of migraines and includes the various kinds of headaches, including those induced by dental-related causes.
SECTION 2 – Identifies specifics about various headache triggers from what we eat, see, smell, hear, and what we’re exposed to environmentally.
SECTION 3 – Discusses other considerations as causes from hormones and medication rebound headaches to ergonomic considerations, identifying primary pain zones and many other health saboteurs.
SECTION 4 – Provides you with Wholistic non-drug solutions including muscle trigger point therapy, Chinese acupressure, supplements, nutraceuticals and tried and true ancient wisdom remedies.
NOTE: The updated book is available in print; limited quantities; the eBook is immediately downloadable.
“If you can’t pronounce it, don’t buy it – it’s probably NOT food, it’s Chemical Cuisine”
Dr. Gloria Gilbère is also author of 18 books, her best sellers include I was Poisoned by my body and Chemical Cuisine: Do you REALLY know what you’re eating?
Orders: www.naturalrejuvenations.solutions or call (208) 255-5252 (8: to 2: Pacific Time, closed Friday).