– Paracelsus, the Father of Pharmacology
Historical Perspective of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has been used historically since biblical times for more than 3,500 years by many cultures from the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans to the Indian and Chinese people. The aloe plant is actually a desert lily of which there are over 200 varieties.
One of the first documented users of aloe vera was Cleopatra, who lived from 68 to 30 B.C. She is said to have used the gel on her skin as protection from the sun, and to have thought the gel helped to keep her skin young-looking. In fact, the Egyptians are believed to have used aloe vera in their embalming of bodies, among other medicinal uses.
Approximately in the year 6 B.C., Dioscorides, a Greek physician, discovered aloe vera was effective in treating a wide range of ailments, from kidney disorders and constipation to severe burns of the skin.
Today, aloe vera continues to be widely used around the world. Studies confirm that it speeds the healing processes, particularly in burns and the inflammation that accompanies them, including those from radiation. Dermatologists use it to speed healing after facial dermabrasion, which removes scars from the top layers of skin.
Aloe Vera contains numerous vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which have been shown to be anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. The combination and balance of the plant’s ingredients are what gives it its healing properties.
It’s health-giving properties has proven itself through thousands of years as one of the most effective healing agents available for wounds when applied topically and for overall healing and anti-inflammatory properties when taken orally. Modern technology has now facilitated the manufacturing of an exclusive, new worldwide patented extraction processing technology that produces an even far superior product. This product contains freeze-dried Aloe and GRCF-77™, a proprietary blend of 8 plant enzymes and 77 ionic-form trace minerals. Additionally, it contains up to 100 times more polysaccharides than any other Aloe or juice product on the market anywhere in the world today. Recommended dosage is 1-3 capsules in-between meals for approximately ninety days; thereafter as needed. According to its researcher and patent-holder, one capsule of Aloe Ace-Max™ is equivalent to 32 oz. of aloe juice.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Anesthetic – relieves itching, swelling and pain
- Antibiotic Action
- Anti-Fungal Activity
- Arthritis – helps reduce Arthritis symptoms by reducing inflammation in joints already afflicted by arthritis
- Bowel–detoxifier – effective for treating inflammatory bowel disease
- Cell Regeneration
- Cleanses and restores healthy tissues in GI track
- Diabetes – reduces blood sugar level in diabetics
- Digestive Stimulant – neutralizes stomach acidity, relieves constipation and gastric ulcers
- Helps dilate and restore elasticity and flexibility to blood vessels
- Helps Energize the Body
- Healing Action – heals burns, decreases surgical recovery time, speeds wound healing, helps prevent scar tissue
- HIV – effective part of a nutritional support program for HIV+ patients, stimulates T4 helper cells and white blood cells that activate the immune response to infections. Extract of mannose – one of the sugars in aloe, can inhibit HIV-1 by increasing the immune systems ability to identify and destroy the HIV virus.
- Immune System – strengthens the body’s immune system, including that of cancer patients, and may help prolong survival time of cancer patients
- Pain Inhibitor
- Helps Regeneration of Tissues
- Facilitates Transportation of Other Herbs and Vitamins
Exclusive Aloe ACE-MAX™ Benefits:
- Available through health professionals
- Worldwide patented exclusive extraction process
- 1000 times longer polysaccharide chains than any other aloe vera product
- More concentrated than any aloe vera product on the market
- New technology extracts polysaccharides from the rind of the aloe vera plant, not the juice
- The polysaccharides are not digested by the enzymes in the human digestive tract but are taken-up into the cells intact
I was raised by a paternal grandmother who was a natural healer and herbalist. She used aloe vera for most injuries and intestinal distress. We use to think grandma’s healing protocols were “old-fashioned and without credible evidence other than heresay”…however…we went along with them because they worked. Many many years later as I graduated from dental school and later in my natural health practice, I began using distilled aloe juice in my practice because it did just what grandma claimed it did…heal from the inside out. Now with new technology jamming all those benefits into a capsule, grandma must be looking down and unable to wipe a big smile off her face saying, “Told you so!”
Click here to order Aloe Ace-Max™ .
Your Health Detective:
Uncovering Clues to Add LIFE to Your Years…NOT Merely Years to Your Life, Naturally
Dr. Gloria Gilbère (aka Dr. G), N.D., D.A.Hom., Ph.D., D.S.C., EcoErgonomist, Wholistic Rejuvenist
Dr. Gilbère is renowned worldwide for her work in identifying and finding natural solutions to chemically-induced and inflammatory disorders, multiple chemical sensitivities, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, Gulf War Syndrome, and digestive disorders that defy conventional diagnosis and treatment. She consults worldwide via telephone and at her Institute in north Idaho. Visit her website at www.gloriagilbere.com for details about consulting with her.
Creator of certificated courses to become a Wholistic Rejuvenist™ (CWR) and for post-graduate education for health and spa professionals. Go to www.gloriagilbere.com and click on Wholistic Skin & Body Rejuvenation (WSBR™) for course outline. Available on-site at worldwide locations, and via distance-learning at your convenience globally.
Published by Institute for Wholistic Rejuvenation – ©2010/2011division of Gloria E. Gilbère, LLC, all rights reserved.
Information in this newsletter is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by medical professionals, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent a disease or disorder. The FDA has not reviewed or endorsed the contents of this educational publication.
Copyright is held by Gloria E. Gilbère, to which all rights are reserved. Other than personal, non-commercial use or forwarding, no material in this newsletter may be copied, distributed, or published without the expressed written permission of its author and copyright holder.